I had played 003, assuming I ran into a bug where a boss fight didn't happen since things ended abruptly, game was weird and naaaaasty!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
WASD to move.
Mouse to aim.
LMB to shoot and skip dialogue.
- v. 000 - initial release for LD Jam
- v. 001 - minor bugfixes (edited enemies' blinking and speed); fixed a game-breaking bug with the boss battle
- v. 002 - fixed cocoons' positions
- v. 003 - fixed NPC colliders to improve their interaction
- v. 004 - fixed (again) a critical bug with cutscene and boss battle; changed the speed of blood pools' destruction; made them more visible to ease the playthrough
- v. 005 - fixed shader of boss; fixed the number in credits; fixed the Grasshopper collider
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.